Wednesday, June 1, 2011

day eight : 10 of my favorite song

all my favorite song give means a lot to me.

1.I'm a biggest fan of Backstreet Boys and their song.

2.balada genre but not 'jiwang'

3.funky rock for release my strees out.

4.song that means a lot to me.[Ku Seru(misha omar),Di Puncak Menara Gading]

5."Never Say Never" from Justin Bieber means a lot to me.give me spirit to sucsses in my life.

6."InsyaAllah" from Maher Zain give me corage when I'm fall down.

7.cute genre song.[ "Who Says" from Selena Gomez give me strenght to believe myself that I can do it]

8.a lot of chinese song that my favorite

9."Satu Malaysia" from Lim KoK Wing Student being a lot to me.memorize me to mylife in NS with my friend and refresh all sweet memories at there.

10.korean song.


No comments:

CopyRight@Segala yg tercatat adalah milik Nadia Nasaruddin